Asia Newsire: Press releases on Asia
(AsiaNewsWire.Net, May 31, 2019 ) The operations throughout various industries including agriculture, manufacturing, oil & gas among others have lately realized the need to transform their agile back-end infrastructure to efficiently manage and comply with the evolving IoT initiatives and solutions. At present, the majority of the IoT devices are using the already existing network connections such as Zigbee, cellular, Wi-Fi and other proprietary technologies. As the conventional mobile network comprised of functional performances that could not meet the transforming IoT landscape concerning data output, cost efficiencies and coverage areas, the industry players promoted LPWAN. The explosive growth in penetration of IoT devices over the past few years has escalated the demand for LPWAN technology deployments. This is major because these modern technologies were cost-efficient, optimized data transmission, and scalable cellular coverage.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000400/?ew-jd
Top Companies profiled in this report includes, Nwave Technologies, Sigfox, Semtech Corporation, Loriot, Link Labs, Inc., Waviot, Ingenu, Actility, Weightless SIG, and Senet, Inc. among others.
The report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) market based on connectivity technology. Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) market is broadly segmented into four segments- Connectivity Technology, Services, Applications, and End-user. Based on Connectivity Technology the market is further segmented into LoRaWAN, Sigfox, NB-IoT, Wi-SUN, Weightless and Others. By Services, the market is segmented into Professional and Managed Services. Further, by application, the market is sub-segmented into Smart Streetlight, Smart Metering, Smart Building, Smart Waste Management, Smart Parking, Asset Management & Tracking, and Others. By End-user, the market is segmented into Smart City, Oil and Gas, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Logistics and Transportation, Agriculture, Consumer Electronics, and Others.
The report aims to provide an overview of global Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) market with detailed market segmentation. Also, it analyzes the current Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) market scenario and forecasts the market until 2025. The report covers market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the report analyzes the competitive scenario, geographic trends, and opportunities in the markets with respect to all geographic regions. The report also includes the detailed company profiles of the key players in the market along with their market strategies. The report also provides value chain along with the SWOT analysis for all company profiled in the report.
Get Reasonable Discount on this Report @: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000400/?ew-jd
North America is one of the prominent regions in Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) market which is contributing highest revenue globally due to high adoption of IoT by diverse industries. Also, rapidly growing economies in Asia-Pacific (APAC) with significant government initiatives for the adoption of IoT is propelling the Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) market. The North America region is expected to lead the Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) market during the forecast period however, Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners