Asia Newsire: Press releases on Asia
(AsiaNewsWire.Net, August 10, 2016 ) Technavio Announces the Publication of its Research Report Global Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Drugs Market 2016-2020
Technavio recognizes the following companies as the key players in the global chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) drugs market: AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck, and Novartis.
Other Prominent Vendors in the market are: Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos, Almirall, Aquinox Pharmaceuticals, Ario Pharma, Asmacure, Astellas Pharma, BioMarck Pharmaceuticals, Chiesi Farmaceutici, Cytokinetics, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Gilead Sciences, Innoviva, Invion, MediciNova, Mereo BioPharma, Mylan, Orion Corporation, Palobiofarma, Pearl Therapeutics, Pharmaxis, Prosonix, Pulmagen Therapeutics, RespiVert, SolAeroMed, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Theravance Biopharma, Theron Pharmaceuticals, Verona Pharma, Xention , Yungjin Pharm, and ZAI Lab.
Browse full report with TOC@ https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/344102/global-chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease-drugs-market-2016-2020
Commenting on the report, an analyst from Technavios team said: Innovative technologies for drug delivery will be one of the key trends for market growth. Vendors are investing heavily in R&D activities to design and develop innovative inhalers and nebulizers that are compact, portable, patient-friendly, and provide accurate results. The high efficiency of these devices also helps reduce the residual drug volume in the them when compared to other types of nebulizers. The advances in inhalers such as sensors, and the use of smartphone and tablets that can track and record the drug treatment dose have resulted in providing an interface between the physicians and patients.
According to the report, increase in smoking prevalence will be the key driver for market growth. Tobacco smoking is considered to be the leading cause of COPD, with 85% of the cases being because of this reason. The other 15% may be due to the exposure to second-hand smoke, air pollution, chest infections, and genetic disorders such as AAT deficiency. Thus, the rising smoking population is expected to increase the number of individuals with COPD, which increases the treatment-seeking population and drives the market
Further, the report states that negligence towards use of controller medications will be a major challenge for the market.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/344102
About Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
COPD is a chronic disease condition with a combination of symptoms of both chronic bronchitis and emphysema. Chronic bronchitis results in inflammation in the bronchioles, which results in increased mucus production. The condition is usually associated with a long-term cough with mucus. Emphysema results in the destruction of the walls of the alveoli, resulting in difficulty in breathing.
Technavios analysts forecast the global chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) drugs market to grow at a CAGR of 4.85% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) drugs market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of branded, generic, and off-label drugs used to treat COPD.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio's report, Global Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Drugs Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
To Get Discount On The Report @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/344102
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center
Market Reports Center