Asia Newsire: Press releases on Asia
(AsiaNewsWire.Net, September 13, 2017 ) Publisher's 'Non-Life Insurance in Greece Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Greek non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Greek insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/non-life-insurance-in-greece-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Greek insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Publisher's 'Non-Life Insurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Greek non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Greek non-life segment outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Greek non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Greek non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Greek insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Greece
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Greek insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Greece:
- It provides historical values for the Greek non-life insurance segment for the report's 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Greek non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Greek non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Greece.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Greek insurance industry
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Greece, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001846262/sample
Reason to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Greek non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Greek insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Content:-
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 SEGMENT OUTLOOK
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.2.2 Policies sold
4.2.5 Assets and investments
5 OUTLOOK BY CATEGORY
5.1 Property Insurance
5.1.1 Product overview
5.1.3 Policies sold
5.2 Motor Insurance
5.2.1 Product overview
5.2.3 Policies sold
5.3 Liability Insurance
5.3.1 Product overview
5.3.3 Policies sold
5.4 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
5.4.1 Product overview
5.4.3 Policies sold
6 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
6.3 Direct marketing
7 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS
7.4 Extreme Temperatures
7.5 Strikes and Riots
8 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.1 Company Profiles
8.1.1 The Ethniki Hellenic General Insurance Company SA - company overview
8.1.2 Ergo General Insurance Company SA - company overview
8.1.3 European Reliance - company overview
8.1.4 Allianz Hellas - company overview
8.1.5 Axa - company overview
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001846262/buying