Asia Newsire: Press releases on Asia
(AsiaNewsWire.Net, February 13, 2018 ) Global F&B Packaging Coating Market is highly saturated with top players holding dominant positions. F&B Packaging Coating Market has been growing at a moderate rate over the last five years on account of rising prominence of packaged food, augmenting can consumption, and significant growth in the number of restaurants across the globe. During 2015-20, F&B Packaging Coating Market is anticipated to grow at an increased rate on the heels of augmenting per capita consumption of beer. Moreover, the consumption of organic food and beverages have been escalating owing to rising health concerns which has been significantly boosting the demand for the coatings in the packaging are backing the surged demand.
Get Free Sample of this Report http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001131584/sample
According to Azoth Analytics research report, "Global Food and Beverage Packaging Coating Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020F) - (Value, By Region, By Substrates, By Packaging Type - Rigid Packaging Coating, Flexible and Plastic Packaging Coating)", Global F&B Packaging Coating Market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over ~3.27% during 2015 - 2020. On the basis of Packaging Type, the market has been segmented into two categories, namely, Flexible and Plastic Packaging and Rigid Packaging.
In 2014, Flexible and Plastic Packaging Coating Market comprised of around 69.57% share of the overall market owing to increasing application of plastic in various packaged food products and beverages, increasing thermoplastic usage towards the packaging segment. Few of the leading companies operating in Global F&B Packaging Coating Market are Valspar, PPG Industries, Akzo Nobel N.V., Axalta Coating Systems, etc.
Get complete access of this report@ http://www.reportsweb.com/global-food-and-beverage-packaging-coating-market-trends-opportunities-and-forecasts-2015-2020
Scope of the Report
The report "Global Food and Beverage Packaging Coating Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020F) - (Value, By Region, By Substrates, By Packaging Type - Rigid Packaging Coating, Flexible and Plastic Packaging Coating)", analyses the following aspects of Global F&B Packaging Coating Market:
- Global F&B Packaging Coating Market, Size & Forecast (By Region, By Substrates, and By Packaging Type).
- By Market Segment - By Flexible & Plastic, Rigid Packaging.
- By Substrates- Metal, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Carton Based, Others
- By Region- North America, APAC, Europe and Rest of the World.
- Porter's Five Forces Model
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global F&B Packaging Coating market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, F&B Packaging Coating manufacturers, suppliers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail limited customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
The Valspar Corporation
Akzo Nobel N.V.
Axalta Coating Systems
BASF Coatings GmbH
The Dow Chemical Company
Nippon Paint Holdings Co Ltd