Asia Newsire: Press releases on Asia
(AsiaNewsWire.Net, July 12, 2018 ) The ever increasing amount of data post the dot com boom and advent of social networking sites leading to digitization has resulted in continuous generation of huge amounts of data that is structured as well as unstructured. Unstructured data makes less sense to the user and also needs to be stored for further analysis purposes. Hadoop is an open source framework based on Java that helps processing and storage of large amounts of data. The distributed files system operations in hadoop on various hardware nodes of a system allows avoiding any catastrophic failures or operations downtime.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Hadoop Market along with detailed segmentation of market by components, end - users and five major geographical regions. Global Hadoop market is expected to witness aggressive growth during the forecast period due to large volumes of structured as well as unstructured data being generated.
Download PDF Sample: http://bit.ly/2zotLWa
he objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global hadoop market
- To analyze and forecast the global hadoop market on the basis of components and end - users
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall hadoop market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub - segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key hadoop players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
For More Information and TOC: http://bit.ly/2N8DuSH
Some of the important players in hadoop market are Amazon Web Services, Cloudera Inc., Karmasphere Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., MAPR Technologies, Pentaho, MarkLogic, Hortonworks, Teradata Corporation and Datameer, Inc.
About Us: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners